Let's explore Tokyo by bicycle!
We offer guided bicycle tours of Tokyo mainly for non-Japanese guests.
All of our tours are guided in English by licensed bilingual Japanese guides.
Bicycling is an excellent way to get around in Tokyo. Riding at a leisurely pace on quiet backstreets and cycle lanes, you will be able to get a close look at this wonderful city. We take you not only to some of the most popular spots in Tokyo, but also to interesting areas which are not frequently visited by tourists. During the ride, you will see many different faces of the metropolis.
We believe that our tours will be perfect if
- you have already been to Tokyo, and would like to see places beyond major tourist spots.
- you are visiting Tokyo for the first time, and looking for a firsthand and efficient overview of the city.
- you would like to enjoy sightseeing and get good exercise at the same time.
Join us for a fun and memorable day!
Tokyo Discovery Bike Tours is operated by Oka Tours, specialists in bike tours in Japan. If you are interested in English-guided multiple day bicycle tours in Japan, please visit our website. We are a member of ANTA.
- 08/09/2017 Minami Boso special one day bike ride
- 26/04/2017 Interested in a short weekend getaway from Tokyo? Special 3-day tour on May 26-28 in Boso Peninsula
- 05/03/2017 Special 3-day tour on April 5-7
- 03/10/2016 Tour schedule in October
- 10/03/2016 Cherry (sakura) season